enterprise:inmation is an industrial information management system built for the IoT and Industry 4.0 age. It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensor, device and systems environments, distributed on super-regional scale. An infinitely scalable real-time data middleware for the enterprise, a true system of systems.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with fortune 500 customers and search for talented, high-motivated team players, helping us to reach next levels of global recognition and further pace setting.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company at its heart.
We are looking for a
Software Engineer (Windows Installer)
If you enjoy the challenges related to the setup and customer support on a system level like leading the alignment between the various subsystems regarding setup, update and modification content and making sure that processes are in place to support the programs and operations, you will successfully fulfil the position of the Windows Setup/Installer Engineer.
As a Setup Engineer you will use tools such as Windows Installer XML Toolset (WiX) to build powerful and sophisticated deployment packages for the product installation, update or modification. You will contribute to the ultimate customer satisfaction by delivering the outstanding installer solution.
- You have multiple years of programming experience with C# and scripting languages.
- You either hold a degree in engineering or show equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience with WiX toolset or similar.
- You are structural, methodical, and have attention to detail.
- You are a team player, with good communication skills.
- You speak English fluently. Depending on the region for which you apply, Dutch or German language skills are additionally required.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Competitive salary.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Small team.
- Fun and inspiring colleagues.
- 28 days of paid leave.
Your assignment will be either in Cologne headquarter office, Germany or Eindhoven High Tech Campus in the Netherlands.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person.