enterprise:inmation is an industrial information management system built for the IoT and Industry 4.0 age. It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensor, device and systems environments, distributed on super-regional scale. An infinitely scalable real-time data middleware for the enterprise, a true system of systems.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with fortune 500 customers and search for talented, high-motivated team players, helping us to reach next levels of global recognition and further pace setting.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company at its heart.
We are looking for a
Sales Assistant (Industrial Software)
You support our sales director in all aspects of software sales management. You coordinate appointments, prepare presentations and manage the entire lifecycle from first contact to contractual conclusion. We expect quick adoption of the technical product core and abilities to manage smaller accounts in a self-organized fashion. Your professional background is not of ultimate importance. We have seen fast adopters from other industries, e.g. travel and logistics. A strong passion for helping to build successful relationships and supporting the further company success is what we expect.
Our major clientele is senior engineers and IT decision-makers on corporate level. As such, a high affinity to modern software technology is required.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in sales support, management support, account management or the like.
- You are familiar with software systems such as CRM, Office applications, collaborations tools etc.
- You are a perfect organizer. You are able to manage priorities and plan ahead. You are success-driven, and a team player.
- You either hold a degree in business administration or show equivalent practical experience.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Your assignment will be in the headquarter in Cologne/Germany.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person.