ARC Industry Forum 2017 - Barcelona
16 May 2017 08:30 - 17 May 2017 12:00
Meliã Sitges Joan Salvat Papasseit, 38 Barcelona - Sitges 08870 Spain
Industrial companies are revisiting their own business processes and technology approaches as competitors and partners start to employ 'digitalized' business processes and exploit the increasing convergence between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) on the plant floor. Trusted technology vendors are moving from Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) concepts to real IIoT products, solutions, and services. Companies are creating and implementing open source alternatives to traditional technology solutions. Governments around the world are supporting manufacturing growth initiatives. Emerging business models allow manufacturers to rethink, or even outsource, asset management. Intelligent connected products, along with network communications, software, and analytics now enable manufacturers to improve uptime and optimize operating performance. The Digital Enterprise benefits from smarter products, new service and operating models, new production techniques, and new approaches to design and sourcing.
- How will disruptive technologies change existing products and plants?
- Is digitalization a threat to cybersecurity and, if so, how can the risk be mitigated?
- How 'smart' are smart machines, and what benefit will these bring?
- How do Big Data and predictive and prescriptive analytics enable operational change?
- How do connected products create opportunities in aftermarket services?
- What software capabilities are needed to achieve transformational change?
- Which industries are already changing?
- What steps can organizations take to foster innovative thinking?
Join us at the annual ARC Industry Forum Europe in Sitges, Spain to learn more about how the digital enterprise will be realized and the benefits that this can bring. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys.
For more info about the event visit the ARC website